What’s in a name?
ContentEdUsers is a play on words.
- Content, noun: words, pictures, posts, metadata
- Content, adjective: satisfied with what one is or has; not wanting more
- Contented, adjective: the state or feeling of being content
- Ed: editor
- Ed: education
- Users: you and me
Which means I may be someone who:
- makes users happy and content
- works as a content editor
- works in education (or used to)
- all of the above
As it happens, it’s all of the above.
My name, Kate Thomas, is by no means unique, and I can rarely/never claim social media handles, domain names, email addresses etc using it.
Which leaves me brainstorming and word playing until I find something that fits.
I hope it works for you. After all, I only want you to be happy 🙂